Noted Sales Guru, Bill Farquharson brings the Sales Vault to PGAMA members
You told us, “We need sales!” and PGAMA has responded with this new and exciting resource. We urge you to take full advantage of this partnership between PGAMA and Bill Farquharson.
You have read his articles and maybe even tuned into his blog, now is an opportunity to tap into this valuable resource in an exclusive offer to PGAMA members, Bill, who has been a friend of the PGAMA for many years and is known to our members as a sales trainer and content-creator for the Graphic Arts, has created the
The Sales Vault is a resource for salespeople and selling owners featuring:
• Live online courses on sales-specific topics, such as:
• Time Management
• Prospecting for Introverts
• Social Media Basics
• Leveraging social media for Sales
• Overcoming Objections
• Selling to Vertical Markets (Banks, Hospitals, etc)
• How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process
• Selling Digital/Inkjet Printing
• Titles rotate in and out each month. Click here for the upcoming line up.
• Weekly peer group sales discussions.
• Downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts.
Activate your free 30-day membership and take a live course or view the archived training content (videos, articles, columns, blogs, podcasts) available 24/7.
The monthly street cost of The Vault is $35/participant. As a PGAMA member, you receive 30 days free followed by a discounted monthly rate of $30/participant. Note: You must access The Vault via this link in order to receive this exclusive benefit.