Financial Performance Assessment Webinar
Watch it here. Printing Industries of America’s Center for Print Economics and Management has developed a new way for printers to assess their strengths and weaknesses and to obtain an action plan to improve their bottom-line performance. The key features of the new Financial Performance Assessment include:
- A detailed comparison and analysis of the printer’s key performance metrics with profit-leading firms that are similar in size, business models, and printing processes.
- A comprehensive variance analysis examining the underlying reasons for performance issues.
- An action plan with recommendations for specific strategic management practices and operational improvements, such as lowering costs, saving resources, changing prices, and other actions to stop losses and increase sales and profits.
- The findings are presented to management in both a detailed report to management and a web-based presentation to the printer’s management team.
- On-going assistance and consultation as needed to help in the implementation of the action plan.
- The research and analysis are conducted by Dr. Ron Davis, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist with over 28 years’ experience in financial analysis in the printing industry, and Tai McNaughton, Economist at PIA.