September 24, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Prisco’s large commercial print customer base gains affordable solutions for short-run color print jobs
MALVERN, PA, and NEWARK, NJ, – Ricoh Americas Corporation and PriscoDigital LLC, part of the Prisco organization, the leading graphic arts manufacturer and supplier of pressroom chemistry and process control equipment in North America, today announced that they have signed a national distribution agreement. With this deal, PriscoDigital’s commercial print customers in the U.S. can now take advantage of Ricoh’s full line of cutsheet digital production print solutions.
“At PriscoDigital, we are excited to provide our customers with Ricoh’s market-leading digital production print portfolio, which will enable them to offer short-turnaround color print services for personalized direct marketing, small business collaterals, transactional communications and other short-run color printing they couldn’t easily do cost-effectively in-house before,” said Steve Zunde, President of PriscoDigital. “We are confident that the Ricoh product range will be a perfect fit. With it, we will now have the most technologically advanced product portfolio, backed by superior sales and service support.”
Monday, September 22, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Atlantic Graphic Systems (AGS) announced today that they have signed an agreement with Spiel Associates, Inc. (http://www.spielassociates.com) to provide sales and service of the Sterling bookbinding solutions line to the Mid-Atlantic. This catalogue of equipment includes the popular Sterling DigiPunch and CoilMaster high-volume mechanical binding lines as well as the affordable DigiBinder perfect binder for short-run and on-demand book production, all of which will be on display at the upcoming GraphExpo in Booth #4036. AGS Vice President Jeffrey Tomlinson commented, “The Sterling solutions complement and extend our current lines of high quality finishing products. We are very pleased to offer this line to our clients.”
About Atlantic Graphic Systems
Columbia, Maryland based Atlantic Graphic Systems (AGS) is a printing, binding, finishing, mailing equipment and consumable sales and service organization. AGS is uniquely focused on providing products, technical support and business services to the Graphics Communications Industry in the Mid-Atlantic U.S. For more information contact Jeffrey Tomlinson at 410.290.8200 or visit us on the web: http://www.agspress.com.
The 2014 PGAMA Sales and Marketing Network Crab Feast surely lived up to its name. Friends and colleagues crowded the pavillion at Kurtz's Beach (See Images HERE) to enjoy the savory outdoor dinner and revelry of the last remnants of the summer. Platters of crabs, salads, barbecue, sausage, vegetables and a delightful assortment of desserts were abundantly shared among friends and fellow industry colleagues.
The Annual Crab Feast is a longstanding tradition and one of PGAMA's most successful events during the year. Thanks to premier sponsor MCS, the 2014 SaMN Crab Feast featured a range of extraordinary door prizes and giveaways including a Chromebook and an Outdoor Edition GoPro Camera.
- A Message from Jay Goldscher
- MARYLAND STUDENT WINS GOLD IN GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS CONTEST
- PGAMA Sustainability Spotlight: EU Services
- 2014 Maryland State SkillsSA Graphic Communications Champion Crowned
- 2014 Excellence in Print Awards
- 2014 Ratios Survey-Participate and Earn a FREE Report!
- 2014 EXCELLENCE IN PRINT GALA
- Energy Supplier Clean Currents Ceases Operations
- Printing Industries of America Announces 2014 Officers
- Did You Know PGAMA Is On LinkedIn?
- Kodak Begins Trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- RR Donnelley to Acquire Consolidated Graphics
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers